You won’t deeply understand about a thing if what you’re trying to do is to prove to others what you’re capable of.
But you will probably understand a lot more if what you’re trying to do is to prove to Him what you intended to be.
Sometimes, we think people’s recognition or acceptance of our many skills is the only thing that matters. Not only it is temporal, this attitude is actually what hinders us from further personal growth. And when you do realise that you are in this trap, it’s always good to question back your sincerity.
Who are you sincerely doing this for?
11 Notes/ Hide
- fearxlessss likes this
- kucinghilang reblogged this from simplyhasanah
- permenantheadamage reblogged this from simplyhasanah
- permenantheadamage likes this
- hurulain reblogged this from simplyhasanah
- charcoalandgreen reblogged this from simplyhasanah and added:
- charcoalandgreen likes this
- pathofserenity reblogged this from simplyhasanah
- yrisweet said: I think you should write a book. This is a very lovely note. And you arrange the sentences really well… thank you again for a good reminder :)
- yrisweet likes this
- limysayidinasty likes this
- simplyhasanah posted this