Q:Salam dear! your turn! TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them they are in it too. ;)
Wa’alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, lovely! :) Okay, I’ll try to write some things that I haven’t told you before…
- I love reading R.L. Stines’ Goosebumps series when I was a kid. I was more into horror stuff than girly stuff. Lol.
- I think many kids hated me for being such a trying-to-save-the-day kinda girl. This one brute slapped my face hard while I was trying to ask him to keep quiet and stop pestering other kids as the teacher would be coming to the class soon. What can I say, I was the assistant monitor and the class monitor didn’t do anything to calm the class.
- I had an Indonesian friend back in primary school and she was my best friend. We were always together and whenever she got into trouble, I would try to protect her. No matter what the circumstances were. I remember many friends hated me for that. But in the end, we all became good friends. Alhamdulillah.
- I used to be in a choir team and I was in the Soprano group. It was fun singing with the group and we had good memories. I also had a good experience studying people’s behaviours and such. Learned management from there :)
- My college friends used to call me Shin-chan just because they know I love Japan. Shin-chan’s a perv! But he’s a cute kid. LOL. I guess they call me that ‘cause I’ve bushy eyebrows. Haha..
- Most of my friends’ first impression of me was a rich, snobby kid. I was annoyed by that but was glad that they said otherwise. They also said I’m crazy. LOL. First impressions aren’t always right. After all, most people judge a book by its cover.
- I’ve been friends with my close friends for about 14 years now! SubhanAllah :)
- I used to hate eggplants but had to eat it when I was in Japan. Had to become a vegetarian there (mostly because the place where I was at was difficult to find halal food) so I had no choice. When I came back to Brunei, I was looking for eggplants for my mum to cook. Now I’m an egg-plant lover hehe..
- Whenever I’m bored and that I feel like annoying my sister, I would sing Sheldon’s kitty song but I changed it into Japanese version. Haha :P
- I love spicy food…’cause of my late grandfather’s influence. If I didn’t eat something spicy in a day, I feel like I’m missing something. Lol.
That’s all for now. Thanks for the tag dear! :P